The Reality of Rubbish Removal
If you have a DIY spirit, you may want to consider getting rid of your own junk. Plus, it’s the best way for cheap rubbish removal since you do all the work. First, you have to figure out how you’re going to get it out the front door. If it’s something bulky like a bed frame, you have to disassemble it. Then you have to haul the pieces down stairs or hallways before loading it into your vehicle. Don’t have a pickup? Then you have to count on a friend to do the transportation, which may be on their schedule. After all that hard work, you need to figure out the proper disposal method for your junk. That can add up to multiple stops across town if you have lots of junk or want to be eco-friendly.
Would you rather leave all the hard work to the experts? Then Junk Masters and other rubbish removal companies have you covered. Junk Masters does full-service commercial and domestic rubbish removal, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. Here’s how the process works:
- First, we look at how much junk you have to get rid of. Then we offer a quote based on how much space that junk takes in our trucks.
- Next, we get to work with your approval. Since we give 2-hour appointment windows, we arrive prepared to work on the spot.
- Our fully licensed and insured team will lift and load any type of junk item you have. We have big enough trucks for even large loads.
- Since we’re familiar with junk disposal, we take your junk to the appropriate place for donation or recycling.
Reducing Environmental Impact
Booking local rubbish clearance from a professional junk removal company like Junk Masters can help our environment in more ways than one. It’s more important than ever to reduce landfill waste and find new ways to reduce waste.
- The most obvious is that we donate and recycle. For most people, going to a nearby dump is much easier than finding a charity or recycling facility. Junk Masters knows exactly where each type of material can go to get the most out of your junk.
- Although we use large dump trucks to haul, we’re actually reducing fuel waste by making fewer trips. What may take you several trips back and forth in a pickup can take us one single trips since we take all different types of junk, including single item removal and full house rubbish removal and garden rubbish removal.
Go Hassle-Free with Junk Masters
Now that you know the benefits of hiring professional rubbish removal company over doing it on your own, you can decide the best route for you. If you do need a helping hand, the pros at Junk Masters can be there in a call or a click.
We’re locally-owned and operated in Eden Prairie, serving the Twin Cities Metro area. We specialize in both commercial and residential junk removal and can customize our services for you. Want to know more about what we do? Take a look at our blog to find out more about Junk Masters!