Shed Removal Services
Find Shed Removal Near You
Let’s face the facts. An old, rickety shed in your backyard or field is hardly attractive. Sometimes, it’s even dangerous, because who knows when that dilapidated thing is going to crash down? The good news is that our shed removal near you is a great way to get rid of that shed and get some valuable space back instead. Our team knows how to safely handle the demolition process and get you some peace of mind!
FULL-SERVICE SHED REMOVAL
Quality Junk Removal Services You Can Trust
At Junk Masters, we pride ourselves on being the community’s experts on all things junk removal. Based in Minnetonka, we love providing top-notch services to all of our local service areas and showing our community what makes us better than the rest! Tired of national chains? Then we’re the right choice for you.
With our full-service shed removal, you won’t even have to lift a finger. Let our experts handle all the tough work for you, including teardown, cleanup, and hauling. Before too long, that old shed will be some nice open land, instead.
Types of Sheds We Remove
Why Shed Tear Down and Removal?
Our shed removal is a great option for a variety of reasons.
- Old sheds with shaky infrastructure can be a safety hazard.
- Furthermore, they can also just be just plain ugly to look at.
- Think of all that newly available space you could have with the shed gone!
- You can clear the way for a newer, more structurally stable shed, too!
How It Works
Believe it or not, the process is simple. Once we arrive at your property, take us to the shed, and we’ll begin to assess the job ahead of us. Then, we’ll serve you a no-obligations quote for your approval. If you’re alright with the price, just give us the go-ahead, and we’ll begin the demolition process immediately.
Junk Masters understands how to tear down a structure like a shed safely and carefully. We’ll cautiously plan the teardown process and ensure that no injuries or damages happen along the way. Additionally, we’re fully insured, so you don’t have to worry about any risks, either. Once we’ve brought the shed down, we’ll haul it to our truck, then take the materials away for recycling.
Schedule Shed Removal Today
Follow these steps to schedule your shed removal!
- Firstly, call us or schedule online to get started.
- Next, tell us more about your shed situation.
- We’ll serve you a cost estimate for your convenience.
- Choose an appointment day from our vast availability.
- We’ll give you a 2-hour arrival window. See you on your appointment day!
Phone: (612) 516-5865
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am – 5:00pm