Frequently Asked Questions
Our team will not haul away the following items:
- Household hazardous waste (Please check with your local county for information on proper recycling of household hazardous waste.)
Our junk removal pricing is based on the amount of space your items take up in our truck. Depending on what we are hauling away, you could fall within several different price points.
You can give us a call at 612-516-5865. We would be happy to provide you with a free estimate. You can also schedule online for a free on-site estimate.
1. You can get rid of your unwanted junk by selling it at a yard or garage sale.
2. Rent a dumpster. That way you can throw away all of your own items at your leisure.
3. Bring your unwanted junk to a dump site and dispose of it on your own.
4. Bring your junk items to a recycling center or other approved facility.
5. Bring your unwanted junk to a donation center.
6. If you would rather not haul your junk on your own, you can hire a junk removal company such as Junk Masters.
Good news! We will drop your items off on your behalf at one of our charity partners. If your items are accepted for a donation we will collect the donation receipt and send it back to you.
Leave the hassle of donation drop off to the Junk Masters team.
We do the best to either recycle or donate your items. Furniture and household goods are inspected and brought to our charity partners for donations. Items that cannot be recycled or donated are brought to a licensed transfer station or waste to energy facility.
While tipping for junk removal is appreciated, it is not expected. However, if your local junk removal professionals do an exceptional job, you may want to consider tipping 15-20% of the cost of your junk removal job.
Junk removal works in a few short, simple steps.
1. Call, use a contact form, or use an online booking tool.
2. A junk removal professional will ask you to describe your unwanted rubbish and offer you a rough estimate for the junk removal job.
3. Schedule a time for your appointment. Most junk removal companies schedule in 2-hour arrival windows.
4. When the day of your appointment arrives, you can expect a courtesy call 30 minutes before the junk removal crew arrives.
5. Once they arrive, simply point out your unwanted items and you will receive a firm, honest quote for the price of your job.
6. Watch as the junk removal professionals make your unwanted junk items disappear.
7. Finally, it’s time to settle up. Junk Masters accepts cash, card, or check.
Our donation pickup service is simple. We pick up your items, sort your items and deliver to our local charity partners. The best part is, we send you the tax-deductible receipt.
You can get rid of large, bulky junk items such as beds, mattresses, appliances, and furniture items by hiring a junk removal company such as Junk Masters.
Our service includes labor to remove items from anywhere in your home or on your property. It is not uncommon for our team to enter into basement, crawl spaces, and attics to remove items.
Our team is fully licensed and insured to perform junk removal. We have all the necessary licenses to collect trash, e-waste, and appliances. We follow strict reporting policies set by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and the counties that we serve.
Service Area Check
Enter your zip code below to see if you fall within our service area. If you don’t please text or call us at 612-516-5865 to see if you qualify for a special pick up?
Need an Immediate Estimate?
Call one of our friendly experts will be happy to discuss your job and provide an initial estimate.
Text Photos for Quote
Text photos of your job or specific items you would like removed and our team will respond back quickly with any follow-up questions and an estimate.